Robinhood helps you run your money your way. Trade stocks, options, ETFs, with Robinhood Financial & crypto with Robinhood Crypto, all with zero commission fees. Other fees may apply*. THE ONLY IRA WITH A MATCH
- Get 1% matching towards your retirement contributions. Limitations apply.
- Keep more of what you save. Earnings have tax-deferred or tax-free growth potential. COMMISSION-FREE TRADING
- Trade stocks, ETFs, and options commission-free
- Invest with as much or as little as you want, whether it be $1 or $1000 ADVANCED CHARTS ARE HERE
- Identify trends for your investing strategies with technical indicators like moving average (MA), relative strength index (RSI), and more. LEVEL UP WITH ROBINHOOD GOLD
- Earn 4.9% on your uninvested cash. Terms apply.**
- Get bigger instant deposits (up to $50k)
- Margin investing with a competitive rate (if eligible)
- Stay on top of the market with Nasdaq Level II data & Morningstar research
- $5 monthly fee after 30 day free trial ROBINHOOD CASH CARD
- Set aside the change from Robinhood Cash Card purchases to invest
- Earn a matching bonus on your weekly round-ups
- Get your paycheck up to two days early with direct deposit***
- Eligible for up to $250K in FDIC insurance CRYPTO WITH NO COMMISSION FEES
- We charge 0% to buy/sell crypto.
- Own your coins and securely transfer them in and out of your account
- Trade Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), USD Coin (USDC), Dogecoin (DOGE), Avalanche (AVAX), Shiba Inu (SHIB), Uniswap (UNI), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Litecoin (LTC), and more. INVEST SECURELY WITH LIVE SUPPORT, 24/7
- Chat with a Robinhood associate on your own schedule for any question you have.
- Our security tools, like 2-factor authentication, help keep your account safe
- Protection for your holdings up to $500,000**** FINANCIAL EDUCATION
- Learn as you invest with in-app lessons
- View in-app stock market news and stock performance info
Investing is risky, consider investment objectives & risks carefully before investing.
*View Robinhood Financial's fee schedule at rbnhd.co/fees.
**APY as of 7/27/23, and subject to change. Interest is earned on uninvested cash swept from your brokerage account to program banks.
***Early access to direct deposit funds depends on timing of the payer's submission of deposits and is not guaranteed. We generally make these funds available on the day the payment file is received which may be up to two days earlier than the scheduled payment date.
****Member of SIPC. Securities in your account protected up to $500,000. For details, see sipc.org. This does not protect against a loss in the market value of securities.
IRA match: Contributions must come from an external account and must be held in the Robinhood IRA for at least five years to avoid the possibility of a withdrawal fee
Robinhood Money, LLC ("RHY") (NMLS ID: 1990968) offers a spending account and the Robinhood Cash Card. The Robinhood Cash Card is a prepaid card issued by Sutton Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Mastercard®. Mastercard and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated. Round-ups & rewards are a service of Robinhood. For round-ups and rewards to be available, you need to have a brokerage account with Robinhood Financial, LLC or a Crypto Account with Robinhood Crypto, LLC
Cryptocurrency trading is offered through an account with Robinhood Crypto (NMLS ID: 1702840).
Fractional shares are illiquid outside of Robinhood & are not transferable. Not all securities are eligible for fractional share orders. Learn more at robinhood.com
Securities trading offered through Robinhood Financial LLC, member SIPC. See our Customer Relationship Summary at rbnhd.co/crs.
Robinhood Financial LLC and Robinhood Crypto, LLC are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Robinhood Markets, Inc. 2784095