The Etsy app lets you shop millions of one-of-a-kind items straight from your iPhone and iPad. Whether it’s for moments big or small we have it all: handmade goods, vintage goods, creative goods, custom goods—there’s something for everyone. There’s no creative marketplace quite like it. With the Etsy app you can purchase the perfect gift for friends, family, and co-workers, or even get a little something for yourself.
With Etsy on your iPhone and iPad, it’s incredibly easy to explore all the delightful, personalized, unique items you want. Browse curated collections of handcrafted jewelry, vintage goods for your closet, customized furniture for your home, everyday supplies for your kitchen and bath, DIY kits to help that creativity flow, and so much more.
Plus, whenever there’s a big day coming up—weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, holidays, or graduation—Etsy is the go-to destination for unique occasion gifts.
Etsy on your iPhone and iPad makes it easy to find what you’re looking for.
• Save your favorite items and shops so you can discover more of what you want later. It saves you time and gives you more personalized recommendations in the future.
• Get notified when your favorite shop adds new items, or when your favorite items go on sale, so you won’t miss out on special savings or limited editions.
• Chat directly with shop owners and have items customized just for you. Most shop owners are quick to respond and love creating something just for you!
• It’s easy to buy goods swiftly and securely using our full suite of payment options, including Apple Pay at checkout.
• You want order tracking? We’ll let you know when your order ships, and even better, when it’s delivered!
• Etsy is spoken around the world! You can browse in English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Japanese, Portuguese, or Russian.
• Hang a one-of-a-kind piece of art in your home from your phone with our new augmented reality beta feature.
There’s never been a better time to find something you love on Etsy. Get the app today!
Visit our support page: http://www.etsy.com/help/